Images and VideoPress kit Video
What if there were iOS games back in 1950?
m.gaia studio, Imagine Cup winner and Independent Games Festival nominee,
made a really well thought and surprisingly deep tap game. With lots of style!
In Jetpack Mouse Escape, your goal is to help the mice, which are trying to run away with nothing
less than Jetpacks! The cats, of course, are after them with their own jetpacks. Get rid of the cats
by tapping them, and while doing that, avoid exploding our fellow mice. Deal with incoming missiles,
fireworks, disguised cats (these ones are really tricky) and deceiving cat dolls!
Enjoy ridiculously large combos, powered by our combo streak system that provides great rewards
to players with keen reflexes, giving them huge scores and lots of virtual currency.
- Vintage character design, graphic style and music;
- Classic cartoon violence and humor;
- “On fire” mode that allows players to reach even higher scores;
- Upgradable Power-ups (golden cat, cat frenzy, super mouse...);
- Consumables that greatly increase your virtual currency income;
- Unlockable Hardcore Mode, suitable to the strongest and yielding double points;
- Deep and balanced gameplay for competing against Facebook friends.
Release Date: 11/07/2012
Price: Free to play
Platform: iPhone and iPad
About m.gaia studio
Founded in 2008, m.gaia studio has won many international awards, including Independent Games Festival Student Showcase. We are a venture capital-backed company from São Paulo, Brazil, focused on delivering innovative and engaging experiences to our players.
How we came up with the idea?
The idea was to create a game with simple but fun mechanics and a graphic style that followed global tendencies of retro-style aesthetics as seen with the app Instagram.
How much it took to develop the game?
We started its development in March 2012, so it took us nine months of work.
How many people worked on the project?
The team has five members. Rafael Fantini, Bruno Kochimizu, Caio Chagas, Juliane Prenhacca and Túlio Soria.
The goal of the project
Our goal is to achieve, at least, 10.000 Daily Active Users.
↑ Back to top